Kansas City TPO Flat Roof Services
The professionals at the Kansas City Flat Roof Company have installed thousands of TPO roofs across Kansas City and surrounding areas making them a trusted provider of TPO roofing services.
What is a TPO Roof?
TPO roofs, also known as thermal plastic olefin, are constructed in a way that makes them extremely durable and resistant to water leaks. This roofing material is a favorite among those in the roofing industry. TPO roofs use singly ply roof membranes made from ethylene propylene rubber. Properly welded seams results in a seamless TPO roof that is resistant to wear and tear from outdoor conditions, punctures, and tears that may occur. They are also environmentally friendly compared to other roofing materials in the industry. It's flexibility allows for any movement with older and even sometimes newer buildings.
Commercial TPO Roofs
When it comes to choosing a roof for commercial businesses, TPO roofs are usually the choice. Our professionals will perform a full inspection of your building to determine if a TPO roof is the best application to use for you. TPO roofing material is easier to handle making the installation process quick and easy.
Durability of TPO Roofs
TPO Roofs are designed to perform for over 20 years when you have them properly installed by professionals. The materials used in TPO roofing is extremely durable and can withstand the sometimes harsh weather businesses of Kansas City are all too familiar with. We are so confident with our products and our expertise that we offer all customers a Leak Free Guarantee when they purchase a roof from the Kansas City Flat Roof Company.
Here are some of the advantages of TPO:
- Energy Star Rated – TPO offers heat reflective properties because it is smooth and white.
- EPDM only comes in black but can have a coating of white applied to increase the reflectivity.
- Cost-effective because it is less expensive than PVC.
- TPO smooth surface resist bacteria, algae and build-up of dirt and debris.
- Resistant to tears and punctures.
- Flexible – TPO allows for settlement in buildings.
- TPO membrane can withstand ultraviolet rays. This is one characteristic that all the top TPO manufactures have successfully formulated into the membrane.
- Hot-air (heat) welded seams are very strong with seam strengths reportedly greater than EPDM adhesive and tape seams.
- TPO does not contain environmentally hazardous chlorine.
- TPO membrane is 100% recyclable.
- All roofing materials have weather-resistant qualities but TPO and EPDM hold up to hail better than PVC.
If you are interested in the repairs or installation of a flat roof for your commercial or industrial building, contact us today! Kansas City Flat Roof Company will provide you with a free estimate for your roofing needs.
Call us at (816) 207-5000 to get started today!